The self sealing pocket is mainly used for product packaging, storing food, accessories, drugs, cosmetics, frozen food, postage, etc., moisture-proof, waterproof, insect proof, and preventing things from scattering, which plays a inductive role and gives the buyer a neat and standardized image. It can also be reused. It can be sealed tightly with a gentle press, non-toxic and tasteless, flexible, and easy to seal. Here is a brief introduction to the use of Jinan self sealing pockets.
1. It is necessary to ensure the cleanness of the sealing zipper. If fibers and dust enter, the sealing performance will be reduced. It is recommended to clean the self sealing pocket with water stained gauze before closing the zipper. After closing the zipper, please hold the slider tightly and pull it back and forth several times at the seal to ensure that the two bars of the seal are fully buckled into the groove to ensure the sealing effect. After pumping, please check the sealing again to ensure the sealing.
2. When using the air extraction pump, screw the screw interface of the pump to the end to counter the white rubber gasket at the air extraction port to ensure that there is no air leakage at the interface. Generally, a large self sealing pocket needs to be pumped for 3 to 5 minutes, and the self sealing pocket needs to be pumped for about 3 to 500 times before there is an obvious flattening phenomenon.
3. When using the air pump, pay attention to continuous pumping without stopping. It would be nice to have a vacuum cleaner at home, which is labor-saving and convenient. When storing in the cabinet or other places, pay attention to whether there are sharp objects in the storage place to ensure the integrity of the self sealing pocket.
4. Do not let sharp objects scrape into the self sealing pocket. It is better to operate on the bed or clean desktop. If there are hard objects such as buttons and zippers in the stored items, they should be folded inside and put into the collection bag.
5. Clothes, quilts and other items should be put in the self sealing pocket as far as possible, at least 3-5 cm away from the sealing zipper. Large items should not be put in forcibly.
The above are the precautions for using self sealing pockets. If you want to know more about self sealing pockets, we will share them with you later. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us http://bjmj111.com Contact, we will serve you wholeheartedly!